IJAZA in Quran memorization with the continued chain of narrators back to the Prophet (PBUH)
This program is designed for students who are interested in memorizing the entire Quran,
and mastering its recitation with the proper rules of tajweed. Students will study the most common
Qiraa’ (style) of narration (Hafs ‘an ‘Asim). Upon completion of the requirements, students will be
awarded the IJAZA (Certificate).
- Memorization of the whole Qur’an.
- Ability to read the Quran fluently
- Successful completion of the rules and implementation of Tajweed
- Complete and pass an admission interview and Tajweed test
- Completion of Ahl-ul-Qur’an Academy student application
- Applicants under 18 years of age need guardian’s approval
- The duration of the Ijaza program is 12 months
- Each student will be assigned to a certified Ijaza instructor
- Student will meet one-on-one with his/her instructor for one hour per week
- Student must practice memorization independently before meeting with the instructor
- Student must read the entire Quran (from Al-Fatiha to An-Nas) with the same instructor
- Students must pass final Ijaza exam
- Class timings will be decided between the teacher and the student
- Tuition is $100/month for each student.
- Ahl-ul-Qur’an Academy students attending Sunday Hifth program will have 50% off their Ijaza monthly Tuition
- Total Ijaza cost is $1000
- The tuition may be paid in full, or in monthly installments
- Students who can’t complete the program within 12 months, may continue with the program, but they have to pay $100 monthly fees until they complete their reading
- Upon successful completion of their Ijaza, students will be welcomed to teach at Ahl-ul-Qur’an Academy